My Blog List

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Show Us your red, pink and mustard-TSC0323

This week, I gave the challenge for the Twisted Sisters. I chose a difficult color combo, red, pink and mustard, that had been used long ago on Splitcoast Stampers color challenge, then I added the sketch challenge 358 from Splitcoast. The color combo was a little rough to get it to come together, but I finally got it together. The sketch, I flipped the pieces way to many times, it may not look like the original sketch that I started with. I chose a Stampin' Up set, Basket of fun for my image, then I colored it with copics. The paper is colorbok. If you would like to join the Twisted ones for this challenge, upload over at Splitcoast Stampers and use the keywords TSC0323. We would be happy for you to join us. You can also see the sketch challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. This is pretty! It looks very spring like and the flowers in your papers match the flowers in the basket so well. Pink and red look great here and the mustard is a great accent color. Well done and such a cute card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card and I really liked the colors you set out for the challenge! I like the sketch turned on edge - very pretty. What a cute image and colored wonderfully. As always, beautiful card, Girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw the title "Red, pink, and mustard, it didn't sound very pretty. But, my dear, you made it beautiful Very nice! I love the basket of flowers image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful card ! I love the layout and the pretty image... Great work ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you did with this difficult challenge, Sis!! Your card just SINGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabby Creation!... love the color and of course the image. GREAT JOB!
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete