My Blog List

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Twisted Sister's Challenge & Squigglefly

This week the twisted sister's challenge was given by Kathy aka Airborne101. She challenged us to use a coffee cup or tea cup image, lace, pearls and incorporate a die or punch. I am using a Squigglefly image, tea cup roses, that I colored with copics. The paper is My Mind's eye, the Lost and Found collection. I dug through boxes to find the string of pearls, pulled out some tulle and added the half doily which is the lace portion of the challenge. I used spellbinders to cut the hearts and added stitching and ribbon.

I am uploading my card early as I have my son's wedding to use the rest of the week to prepare for.

Copics used: R85, 83, 81, RV0000, BV01, Y13, 11, YG000, G24, G28, YG11.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Challenges:
CMC Copic Challenge ~ Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Wow - you really did a fantastic job on this Shirley. I love the lace and pearls and that teacup is darling. I know I am going to play in this challenge - some of my favorite elements. Good luck with hte wedding prep. Hugz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley this is just gorgeous! I love the way you used the pearls and the lace just adds to the femininity of it. Your coloring on the flowers is fantastic! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks very warm and inviting. Can I come over for a cup of tea?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. Love the tea cups and all the pearls. The flowers are awesome. Thanks for joining us at Color Me Creative.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I love this --so pretty! Thanks for joining in our Squigglefly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card.
    Thanks for join us at CMC Copic challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely stunning! Love the yellow and rose colours - the yellow just adds a bit of pop! So elegant and beautiful! Thanks for playing at Squigglefly this week!

    ReplyDelete