My Blog List

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Wobble and Movable are the words

This card is for the Twisted Sister Challenge that was issued by Bratcards aka Terri. She challenged us to put something on our cards that moved. The squigglefly challenge this week also asked for something that wobbles on our cards. I decided to print off another digi so I could cut out the dog's head and I popped it up with a circled wire that resembles a spring. There was a how to do it link on the squigglefly blog. If you want to join this challenge you can combine the challenges since movable and wobble can be the same when it comes to the challenges. Put TSC0309 in your keywords, if uploading on Splitcoast, for the Twisted Sisters and go to Squigglefly blog to upload your card there.

Thanks, for stopping by today.

Challenges entered:
squigglefly - something that wobbles
Totally Papercrafts - favorite things (my dogs)
Penny's Paper - inspiration

13 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, how stinkin cute this is!! I love it!! THanks so much for joining us at Squigglefly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun Shirley! You have some good engineering skills and your image is soooo adorable!!! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girlfriend,
    This is extra cute - and you are indeed an engineer as Nancy says above. The image is so cute and the card is just extra adorable. I'm glad you could play on both TSC and Squigglefly this week! Hugs, K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirt....this is too stinkin' cute...love the little pups and that awesome detail work at the left...fabbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable Shirley! I love the little wobbly head - great idea! the black and red combination is great and I love that little doggie paw! thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shirley, this image is just the cutest and what a great idea to make the head wobble! Wonderful card for the Squigglefly challenge - thanks for playing!
    SF Design Team (crystaldolphins on SCS)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! I love your wobble!! Too adorable and the pattern paper you chose is wonderful. I hope to see you play more in the squigglefly challenges. You work is great. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card!! I love the wobbly head idea! It almost looks like the picture of your boxers laying on top of each other--I can see why you were drawn to this image. Very well put together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I can just imagine this little guy's head wobbling about. What a clever idea and so cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Shirt! Oh I love this wobbly card!!! Sheer genius to make the head wobble! Have to check out the instructions! Just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous card! Absolutely love your image!!! :-D
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Photo Inspiration" challenge & good luck in the draw..

    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi ya
    aww totally adorable card, luv the decoupage, fab design, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete