My Blog List

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

CCEE1212-Focus on Sentiment


The challenge for the CCEE Stamper's this week is to make a card and focus on the sentiment.
I used a scripture set from Our Daily Bread designs. The designer paper was from The Green Stack. The ivory paper has some anchors stamped on it with cool caribbean ink, but it does not show in the picture very well. I used a copic to color the pearl brad and to dab around the flower. The greenery was punched with a MS branch punch. The CCEE gals would like for you to join us for this challenge. Head on over to the CCEE Stampers to check out the challenge and the cards the other team members made. I hope to see your card linked up over there.

Thanks for stopping by.

Challenges:
CCEE Stampers - Focus on Sentiment
Our Daily Bread
- Blues

13 comments:

  1. Lovely colors and design Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the blues Shirley, the over stamping and your design!! What a great reminder for us all to know that even through the storms, He is there. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see the design on the paper - it's great with the sentiment. It reminds me of a little church we passed on a walk on Cornwall once, where there were a lot of sailors' graves, and quite a few had anchor designs for the headstones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab sentiment!! I love the punching and framing, and the flower with the greenery is wonderful. Good goin', Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,what a gorgeous inspirational card, Shirt! Love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh Shirt I love this! It's one of my favorites for sure and I love your overstamping technique! Love the beatiful paper and punched work!!!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shirley, that is an awesome scripture and your card is just beautiful. I see some wonderful punch work going on here, too.

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card ! I love the sentiment and the die you have used is one of my favorite !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, GF, you are really coming into your own here - love the sentiment (mainly because it is so true!) and your borders and colors are just gorgeous!! Nice flower spray and the nestie works marvelously for your senti!! You, ROCK, Shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card, Shirt! I love the pretty paper, the border punch you used and the lovely flower - and the verse is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love all the punchwork on this beauty....great dp....fabulous sentiment...you rocked this challenge, Shirt

    ReplyDelete