My Blog List

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Free 4 All


The free 4 all challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers is to use 3 or more of something. I have 3 flowers and 3 pearls. I use a My Favorite Thing dienamics to cut the rolled rose and then added a pearl center. I used a paper doily, Cheery Lynn die, small flower punch, Paper Studio paper, lace and seam binding rbbon. I made this card for my card club tomorrow, now I have to go and cut out the kits for the other gals. I am off to start cutting. Ooops, I almost forgot to tell you this is a fork bow. Are you figuring out that it is my favorite way of tying bows?

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! Wonderful colors, beautiful flowers & the doily & lace are so pretty together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous ! I love the lace, the doily, the sentiment and the cute flower ! Stunning... Have a great week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and elegant card, Girlfriend! Lovely verse, DP, doily and such pretty lace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card! I felt like I walked into a shabby chic boutique....one of my FAVORITE places to be. :) Your work is outstanding and so inspirational.
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete