My Blog List

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Holly Jolly Soul - Sketch challenge

I really liked the sketch challenge over at splitcoast stampers today.   It gave me an opportunity to use up some scraps and make several cards to give to a friend for her birthday.  This little snowman from squigglefly makes me smile, isn't he cute?    Okay, I have to get busy here and get something done before the day is totally gone.  I bet you never have that problem.  It's just me, right?

Thanks, for coming by today.

6 comments:

  1. Sis, I think your card layouts are the best - we better watch out or you will be getting drafted by Hallmark cards - BUT YOURS ARE INFINITELY BETTER!! LYM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Shirley, beautiful image so perfectly colored and perfect for the sketch. Makes me want to go color a snowman image right now. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Shirley ! Love the embossed background and the little snowman is so cute ! Love the layout too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - makes such a fun and happy Christmas card. I love the little different colored glitter drops on the side. Your friend will love the cards you give her - what a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable snowman, love the embossing and the great card design

    ReplyDelete