My Blog List

Thursday, October 25, 2012

CCEE Stampers - Tags

Brenda over at the CCEE Stamper's Blog gave the challenge this week.  She challenged us to make a card or project with a tag on it.   I used a Stampin' Up stamp set called Sense of Time.  I added a fern from another SU set, sponged the tag with distress ink, added the butterflies and lace.    I thought the burlap would go perfect with my tag.   I used a copic marker to make the brad match the tag.

Be sure and join us for this challenge.  If you are posting to a SCS gallery, use the keyword CCEE1243.   Don't forget to link it up with Mr. Linky on the blog.

Challenges:
CCEE Stampers - Use a tag
Stamptacular Sunday challenge - no rules

14 comments:

  1. This is totally awesome Shirley ! I loooove the colours and the texture... Fantastic tag Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Shirt, you sure rocked this challenge. Love your vintage tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Vicky...this tag is awesome and I love how you used the burlap. I just bought a few squares and have yet to use them. Super job with the challenge, Shirley!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - there have been some fabulous tag creations this week but I think this has to be my favourite. I always hankered after that set and just love what you've done with it. Even with the lace it could still work as a masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and design! I think I need burlap now! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the images you used on this vintage-look card, as well as the texture you achieved with the lace and burlap. Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...my...goodness, Shirt, this is GORGEOUS, girl!! So rich in color and beautiful design. I love your use of the burlap in the bg with the brad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girlfriend,
    So very pretty! I love the vintage feel and distressing with colors. The images are wonderful on the tag. And, the burlap looks perfect - just as if it should be there - for this card! Woo Hoo - wonderful and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fabulously vintage creation with a collage style....love the colors and desing...tfs, Shirt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the distressing and burlap! Wonderful choices of images for that collag-y tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great fall look to your card You incorporated the tag very nicely to the design. The burlap really adds to the look.

    Thank you so very much for playing with us at Stamptacular Sunday! We are so happy that you could join in the fun.

    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is a beautiful card...love the tag. Thank you for playing at Stamptacular Sunday♥

    ReplyDelete