My Blog List

Monday, October 22, 2012

It's a Sneak Peek


You are seeing three of the stamp sets that are coming out this week at Mark's Finest Papers.
The scene and the fish are from a set called "On The Fly".    The back ground on the first card is from the new set "Cracked Hello.  How do you like my fishing hook?  It was made with a paper clip.

Well, that is enough from me today, but I did want to share the news about these fabulous sets.
Have a wonderful day.

Challenges:

Make it Monday - Anything goes
Lady Anne's - Anything goes

7 comments:

  1. Great masculine cards! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mountain scene - and it's colored beautifully! The sun is coming up over the mountains and they are lovely. Your next card is awesome - love that you used a real hook! Your BG looks great with the different sentiments! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect masculine images .Perfect backgrounds for both and love the "earthy colours' . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are sooooo beautiful Shirley ! I love the stamped images and the warm colours... Love the background paper too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous masculine cards! Love the hook and the texture! Fabby coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards for males. Thanks for joining us at Lady Anne's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great pair of masculine cards. I love the fish one and know so many men in my life who would love it too. You picked some great papers too. I love what you've done!

    ReplyDelete