My Blog List

Monday, October 29, 2012

Two Squares for Squigglefly Challenge


Rhonda's Rowdy Rascals over at Squigglefly Blog has a challenge this week to put to squares on our cards.  I chose to use this beautiful image "Apples and Pumpkins" by Lynne Stansbery, a Squigglefly
digital image.   Once again,  I was drawn to pumpkins and bright colors.  My main image may be on a circle, but it is backed by a square and my card base is square so I think this is qualified for the Squigglefly challenge.  Why don't you come on over to the Squigglefly Blog and join us for the challenge.   Someone always wins a image of their choice if they are the lucky winner.   You do not have to use a squigglefly image, but if you do, you will be entered in the drawing twice.

Challenges:

Squigglefly Blog- 2 squares
Scrappy Frog Challenge  - fall/Halloween
Color Me Creative - Twist of Orange
Hiding in my Craftroom -  Thanksgiving themed
Outlawz Challenge -  Friday challenge anything goes

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Fall card, Shirley. I saw it on my blogs and had to come take a look. I really like that checked paper with the super image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous Shirley ! Love the gingham paper and bow and the image is really beautiful... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger is giving me issues leaving comments but I'll try again--LOVE this card and have always loved this Squigglefly image--great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley your coloring on this is nothing short of fantastic. I really love your layout too with the circles backed up with squares. Great papers you chose and the little gingham bow is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girlfriend,
    This is gorgeous! And, as Holly said - your coloring is beuatiful)! Your layout is awesome and I love your DP - especially the gingham and matching bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodness - your colouring is just fabulous! Love how you coloured those apples! Love the fall colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - this card card turned out fabulous - love your rich orange colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is such a beautiful fall card. Love the image.
    Thanks for sharing and joining us at HIMCR DT AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card! Love the wonderful colors! Thank you for joining us at CMC!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete