My Blog List

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Ghostie Superman colors

Being we are in the month of October, Brenda thought  it was time for the CCEE stampers to ink up with some gorgeous colors. The challenge this week is to use Fall colors with leaves and a punched border.   I used the image Ghost Superman, a Squigglefly image,  by Denise Clemmensen.   I bet you didn't know that a ghost superman wore different colors than Clark Kent.    In the ghostie world, they wear Halloween colors.   ~giggle~    My designer paper has different colors of leaves on it and orange is a beautiful color for both fall and Halloween.

Be sure to create your card or project and make a link to our CCEE Stampers challenge on your blog or Splitcoaststampers. Use the keywords CCEE1241.

This card is also for the Squigglefly challenge, SFC4012  to use Specialty Paper.   My corner is made with blue vellum.

I hope you are having a fantabulous fall, it has been really nice here. 

13 comments:

  1. This is sooo cool Shirley ! I love the cute image and the beautiful border ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Ghost is out and about...beware! What a cute, cute card, Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ghost is such a cutie, Shirley. He seems to be having the best time ever. This is a cute, cute card with plenty of good, Fall color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie this image is! Love that punch too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little ghost is wicked cute!!! the punched border is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card Shirley! I love your border and the little candy corn embellishment. Kids dress up like ghosts for Halloween and I guess ghosts dress up like super heroes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL - Shirley, at first look, I thought he was doing karaoke, then realized it is a flashlight!! But he does resemble Clark Kent - even has the curl of his forehead!!

    Love this delightful fall card - and how you put the colorful borders down the side too! Glad to see he has not forgotten his pumpkin for gathering treats and his flashlight for safety - nice little corner treatment with the candy corn - yum! Definitely a sweet card in more ways than one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Holly's comment that ghosts dress up like super heroes. If I were a ghost, I'd be pestering people all year and laughing my socks off - wait, I wouldn't have socks would I?! Your Superman ghostie is adorable - as is your sweet card. I don't know what punches you used - but they are very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shirley,
    I found you on SCS and came over to your blog. Your Superman Ghost is so cute and I love the border. I am looking forward to playing along with the CCEE challenge.: )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that Super-ghost! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way you put a super twist on the challenge and created a fall card so different to the others but still spot-on for the challenge. I just love that punching and your super-ghost is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete