My Blog List

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Newly Released - Cracked Hello

Here is a card made with one of the new releases from Mark's Finest Paper this week.   I really like the butterfly and it also comes with a neat cracked back ground that is pretty neat, along with some sentiments.  The get well sentiment I used came from another set called Flaps My Wattle.  I  like the simplicity of this CAS card.

One thing for sure is, seeing butterflies will only be on cards for a while, at lease for me.  Both the butterflies and my humming birds have already flown away for the winter.   It was around 80 today and Friday it will drop to about 50.  Brrrrrrrrrrr, old man winter is on his way.

Thanks for stopping in.

5 comments:

  1. Love the vibrant colors Shirley! Fantastic CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful and elegant Shirley ! Those butterflies look stunning... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful butterflies AND card, Shirley.

    I hate to see the 'flies and hummingbirds all gone. Our temps sound just the same as yours. Eighty and then a big drop to 50's on Saturday. That means it will be really chilly at the football game Sat. night. Brrrrr...I'll have to bundle up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful and elegant. The butterflies in the different tones are so delicate and pretty! The touch of the pretty blue bling is lovely, as is the blue ribbon!! Right now it's 77 here - pushing to 80 and then we are going to get smacked in the tushie tomorrow with cold weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty butterflies! Love the colors. This is a great CAS card. I looked up the cracked bg and it is very cool! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete