My Blog List

Monday, October 8, 2012

Blog Hop Winner and Squigglefly Sexy Witch

BLOG HOP WINNER

First of all,  I would like to thank all of you who participated in the Squigglefly blog hop.  It was a fun hop.  The winner of my blog candy was Vickie Kertz.  Congratulations,  Vickie,  please email me at inmyredhighheels1@gmail.com and let me know your address so I can get this in the mail to you. 


Here is a card I made with one of the newly released  Squigglefly images  "Sexy Witch"
by Fawn Palmer.   If you have not made it over to the Squigglefly store,  go ahead and take a stroll through the new releases.

Challenges:
Marker Pop - Oldest markers  (grays for the hair and belt)

Hope you all have a wonderful beautiful fall day where ever you are today.

6 comments:

  1. This is great Shirley! I really like how you cropped the image and your paper and fibers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card for Halloween! Love your color choices and the great paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome witch image Shirley! Awesome papers and love the addition of the orange twine! Fab halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great card Shirley ! Love the background and the cool image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sexy witch - - great BG paper and I love how she is in the circle - reminds me of a crystal ball - LOL!! the Twine looks cool too!! Hugs, Sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome witch - love the coloring and colors you used!! I'm thinking the skull is probably an ex-husband! Big smiles for your adorable card!

    ReplyDelete