My Blog List

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

CCEE Stampers - Pressed Flowers

It is time for another fun challenge with the CCEE gals.  Vicky gave the challenge this week.  We are to make a card with faux pressed flowers.   I used a Stampin' Up stamp set and added some butterflies that my friend, Greenie, sent me.  I colored the pearls with copics to match my other colors.   I hope you will stop by the CCEE Stamper's Blog to join us for our challenge and to check out the other team members cards, too. 

Thanks for stopping by.

15 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love the red flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Shirley. I will never tire of that SU set with the coneflowers...love it. Pretty 'flies from Greenie, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Shirley ! The flowers look stunning and I do love the butterflies too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your red flowers and pretty butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very pretty card. I should have used a stamp instead of the flowers I used - because they just didn't show well at all. Next time I'll know better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving these faux pressed flowers, Sis - and in such lovely fall colors too - the browns and oranges look so fabulous together!! And aren't you the clever one to be coloring your pearls!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you gave us all a reminder that spring does follow winter, so we really do have something to look forward to.....love the bright pop of RED

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my favourite sets, even if I do tend to neglect the flowers in favour of the grass! Those butterflies are a wonderful accent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an absolutely gorgeous card, Shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this Shirely. Your papers are great and the sketch is a fun one. Beautiful butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those faux pressed posies and those gorgeous butterflies ! Fabulous card Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the flowers and the butterflys, great design, so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete