My Blog List

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Save those Hooters - MFP

It's time for another fun challenge over at  Speedy Fox And Friends.    You will need to check out the inspiration picture over at the blogI chose to use the stamp set "Autumn Splendor"  over at Mark's Finest Paper.     I thought this owl would be cute in Pink and perfect to start gearing up for National Breast Cancer month which is  in October.   The Sentiment is computer generated.
Be sure and go over to the blog and see what my awesome team members designed for this 
challenge. 

8 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!!! Love the owl in PINK!!!!! My favorite color!!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Shirley--this card is adorable! Love the pink owl and your cute sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cute owl in pink - and the sentiment goes perfectly with her!! Your card is so very pretty and in your fav colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! So unexpected but just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card. Made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't I seen this somewhere before?? - This is one classy lady owl and her message is very special - one we all need to follow!

    Love this in that bright pink, Shirt! Hope you warned Tate!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet Shirley ! I love the embossed background and the little owl too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pink owl Shirley! That sentiment is a hoot! Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete